Meet our Team
Navigators are volunteers at the core of our mission linking neighbors to needed resources, delivering a range of support and advocacy, and act as mentors and role models to the clients we serve.
- Linda Shepard, Stonington
- Tammie Cox, Sedgwick
- Sheril Halvorsen, Blue Hill
Board of Directors
Our board is made up of individuals who have a knowledge of the region and passion for the work we do.
- Margaret Beckman, Reverend Unitarian Universalist Church, Castine
- Tom Bjorkman, Ph.D, Government, Blue Hill
- Kim Coit, Director, Center for Real Estate Education, Brooksville
- Skip Greenlaw, former Maine House representative, Stonington
- Tracey Hair, Executive Director, H.O.M.E., Orland
- Bob Holmberg, Pediatrician, Brooksville
- Joe Perkins, Development and Community Services Director at WHCA, Blue Hill
- Gil Tenney, Senior Vice-president at UBS (retired), Castine